Now the time has come: Our second record “My November My” will be released on March 31, 2017. We have worked long and hard on it, invested our blood, sweat and tears and we are extremely proud of the story and concept. “My November My” will be released on AdP Records / Alive, containing twelve tracks all of which produced by Udo Rinklin, who was also in charge of our debut. The Artwork is drawn by the wonderful Julia-Mylinh Hoang.
1. The Sutixe: Intro
2. The Prologue: November Boy
3. The Universe: Tiger
4. The Departure: Ships & Flags
5. The Manifest: The Great Gatsby
6. The Farewell: Home Is Where The Heart Hurts Pt. 1
7. The Pilgrim: The Sea Told Me
8. The Town: London City, Boy, It’s Killing Me
9. The Exitus: Autumn Bird
10. The Monsters: Once In A Life
11. The Constitution: Homeland
12. The Epilogue: I & Love &
You can pre-order the record (and will then instantly get three tracks):
Click here for our upcoming tour dates!
Nick & June